Learn P Driving School Castle Hill provides driving lessons in & arround areas displayed in our booking system. Please call us if you want to discuss pick up or drop area which is not mentioned in our booking system. These terms govern the agreement between the participant “you” and Learn P Driving School Castle Hill. Instructors are referred to as “we”, “our” and “us” in these terms and conditions. By booking a driving lesson, you accept these terms and conditions.
These Terms may change from time to time; such changes will get announced at www.learnpdrive.com. The terms you agree to when reserving your lesson will apply to you. When you book many lessons at once, each lesson will be subject to the terms and conditions in effect at the time of booking.
- Lessons can only be reserved by contacting or texting the registered number 0401950730 or with our online booking .Lesson reservations can only be made up to 7 days in advance, however driving test dates can be reserved up to 28 days in advance.
- Student must agree with our terms & conditon before any lesson can be booked
- Regular lessons can be scheduled up to 10 days in advance, subject to instructor availability. The cost of the lesson shall be paid up front at the time of booking or in accordance with any arrangements made with Learn P Driving School Castle Hill.
- We provide a range of lessons, but the use depends upon the knowledge and experience of the learner.
- Briefing and debriefing periods are included in the lesson length. Unless otherwise agreed upon, lessons begin at a pick-up location selected at the time of booking.
All reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking ,unless otherwise agreed upon with the Learn P Driving School Castle Hill. If the lesson cost has not been paid in full, the Instructor is not obliged to provide you with a lesson & no booking will be created. If the Instructor provides you with a lesson before the fee has not been paid in full, any part of the lesson fee outstanding is a debt due to us and payable immediately on demand.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), 2.2% is levied on all EFTPOS payments, and Direct Deposit are all acceptable payment methods. Acceptable forms of payment are discussed and decided upon at the time of a reservation.
By scheduling a lesson, you represent and warrant to learn P Driving School Castle Hill that you are at least 18 years old or otherwise have legal parental or guardian consent, and that you are able and authorised to make payment in the manner you have chosen and that is acceptable to learn P Driving School Castle Hill. Additionally, you guarantee us that all the information you provide to us, including your name, contact information, and address, is accurate.
A formal Tax invoice will be produced for every payment method given to the driving instructors or Learn P Driving School.
Driving lessons will be charged at the individual lesson rate if you acquire a package deal but are not able to finish the stipulated number of lessons before passing your final drive. Any refunds provided by Learn P Driving School for the balance paid by the client are subject to a $60.00 administrative charge deduction.
Fees and cancellations / rescheduled bookings
At any moment 48 hours prior to your appointment, you may postpone or cancel it without penalty.
The following is applicable if you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice:
Less than 4 hours, not counting “no show” Full fee amount is paid.
50% of the scheduled lesson price is due 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a class with a sufficient amount of notice sent through SMS exclusively. If we reasonably judge that you are not fit to operate a vehicle, we reserve the right to refuse to conduct a lesson.
- At any moment 48 hours before your appointment, you may postpone or cancel it without penalty.
- The following is applicable if you cancel with less than 48 hours notice:
- Less than 4 hours, not counting “no show” Full fee amount is paid.
- 50% of the scheduled lesson price is due 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide a lesson where you are unfit to operate a vehicle as reasonably determined by us.
- If you are late for a class, the instructor may cancel it or, may only you the remaining time after the following lesson. In any case, you will be charged for the entire lesson fee.
- We reserve the right (at the instructor’s reasonable discretion) to terminate the lesson and charge the lesson fees if you are more than 10 minutes late without notifying us.
- If you do not attend a lesson, a no show situation, we reserve the right to cancel the lesson and charge fully for the same.
Lessons & pickup locations
We pick up from following suburbs
A digital licence or physical licence is requred to have lessons. photo of licence or screen shots are not accepeted
All driving lessons begin and end at the predetermined pick-up/drop-off location chosen at the time of booking. A driving session generally lasts an hour, which includes lesson briefing and debriefing.
If asked and approved by the instructor, we provide the session in the learner’s own vehicle which will start & finish from Castle Hill Rms parking. However, as the instructor has no control over the vehicle, the learner bears full risk and liability. It is the duty of the learner to confirm that the vehicle is fully insured and complies with NSW traffic laws. If the instructor believes the learner cannot safely operate his own vehicle, the lesson shall get hold at any moment.
Our driving instructor can offer advice on how to get the most out of on-the-road experience and is happy to have parents “sit in” on a few classes. When delivered by a keys2drive accredited driving trainer, one such lesson will be free. Parents are welcome to “sit in” on the first two lessons.
Provision of lessons
- A valid Australian driver’s license, or an equivalent foreign license, must be held at all times during a lesson. At the time of making a reservation, you must provide specific information about your license.
- Learner have the right to take the decision to pick up the phone calls but we only allow learners to pick up the phone once they stop the car completly, phone calls can be from their children OR from a family members & can be very important. A driving instructor can also pick up the phone if they thinks that the call is very important & extra time will be added to the lesson to compensate the lost time.
- If you don’t show up for your lesson at the scheduled time, your instructor shall wait for 10 minutes and, at his or her reasonable discretion, may reduce the length of the lesson by that amount.
- If you arrive outside of these hours, your instructor may decide, in his or her reasonable discretion, to cancel the lesson; in this case, you would still be responsible for paying for the lesson.
- While every effort is made to begin the lesson on time and with the scheduled instructor, we cannot be held liable for unforeseen events that may result in a delay or an instructor change. If the events beyond our control cause any delay, we shall provide you with the compensatory time either at the same lesson or the lessons scheduled afterwards.
- Before and during a lesson, you must always follow your instructor’s directives. A lesson may be stopped by us at any time if:
- You exhibit any conduct that your instructor deems unacceptable or you disregard your instructor’s requests or directives
- You violate any specific requirements on your licence, such as wearing contacts or spectacles; or
- Your instructor has evaluated your driving abilities and skills and believes you are unfit or unsafe to operate a motor vehicle.
- Before or during the lesson, you don’t behave in accordance with the learner’s code of conduct. If one of the aforementioned reasons for terminating a session applies to you, you will be responsible for paying the entire cost of the terminated lesson.
- No RMS testing route or test course is known to us. Although we are familiar with the Test Relevant Areas, we do prepare our pupils for the RMS Driving Test Assessment in the pertinent test area.
- If and when your instructor determines that you are competent, your instructor may make arrangements for you to take your final exam, as long as full payment is obtained for your driving test before the driving test is scheduled.
- If your instructor believes you are competent, they will set up your Ps driving exam.
- Vehicle supplied by the instructor: For driving lessons, only vehicles with automatic transmissions are permitted.
- Vehicles provided by the instructor may be equipped with global positioning, monitoring, and electronic recording systems that can track the vehicle’s location and the way it is driven during driving lessons and tests. Your personal information and lesson recordings may be used and disclosed by Learn P Driving School to relevant organizations.
- When using an instructor’s car for a practical driving test with an RMS Examiner and the instructor is not present in the vehicle during the driving test, or if the instructor is present and you fail to follow the directions given by the instructor during the lesson, you will be responsible for the lower of the cost of repairs relating to damage caused to the insurance excess applicable, should the vehicle be damaged due to your fault insurance excess fee of $850 applicable.
- You will always be held liable for any traffic violations that occur while driving our vehicle.
- we also provide lessons in learners car start & finish near RMS testing car parking areas
- Instructors accept no liability for learners vehicle for any reason
Fitness to drive
- At any point during the Competency Log Book, your instructor may evaluate your driving abilities and competency for safety reasons.
- If you are ever deemed unfit or unsafe to drive while taking a lesson and could put someone else in danger, your instructor has the right to stop the lesson right once, take control of the car, and offer to drop you off at their house. There will be a full lesson price.
- Our driving instructors and we both disclaim any responsibility for any personal items left in your car, the instructor’s car, or anywhere else on our property.
- If you take a driving test or other examination, we accept no liability for the results.
To give you lessons, evaluate your driving abilities, and help with internal administration and operations including accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing, and training, Learn P Driving School collects your personal information. Your personal information and lesson recordings may be used and disclosed by Learn P Driving School Castle Hill to relevant organizations.
We encourage our students who have used our services to leave reviews, and we also encourage their parents to do the same for those who have attended a session or interacted with us. Positive and negative reviews are treated equally, and incentives are given to students who are likely to be complimentary as well as consumers who are likely to be critical. The incentive is stated explicitly to be available to our students regardless of whether the review is positive or negative.
- We carefully consider each review, whether it’s positive or negative, and evaluate our voice and video recordings to analyse those.
- We have the right to take legal action against those who write reviews when they have not experienced the goods or service reviewed or which do not reflect a genuinely held opinion.
- We have the right to take legal action against those who Solicit others to write reviews about our business if they have not experienced the goods or service.
- You agree with that:
- The decision to start or prolong a lesson is entirely up to the instructor.
- Attending a lesson does not ensure that you will learn the skills required to pass any driving tests;
- There is an inherent danger associated with operating a motor vehicle, including the potential for serious personal injury or property damage;
- Calls made or received by us may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.
- All lessons given in our vehicles may be electronically recorded.
- If you are not the learner, you have informed the learner of our complete disclaimer of responsibility for any personal property left in a vehicle.
- By accepting these terms & conditions you are agreed that we can post your test results & photos’ on social media .