Learner drivers must learn how to change lanes safely on the road . Changing lanes can be difficult if not done properly can endangers you & others on road. We provide lane changing lessons in castle Hill area.
Changing Lanes Guide
When should you change lanes?.
- Hazard or obstacle in your lane
- change lanes for turning at intersections
- The lane you are in is ending ,merging
- for overtaking another vehical
- Giving way to emergency vehicals
Steps to change lanes safely
- When changing lanes, you must give way to vehicles in the lane you’re moving into.
- only change lane when there is a large enough gap in the traffic
- You must indicate to let others know when you plan to move into another lane.
- Indicate for 4 to 5 seconds
- As a learner you should practice lane change in a single lane road first
- Check your rearview and side mirrors
- Look over your shoulder to check your blind spot to see if there is a safe gap
- Change lanes when the way is clear
- Make sure your indicator is off after you’ve merged or changed lanes.
Contact – Driving School in Castle Hill For lane changing help
Our highly experienced driving instructors will help you to learn how you can change lanes safely on highway or in heavy traffic . call 0401 950 730 or book a driving lesson online and get started. We also offer test prepartion lessons in castle hill. Watch our you tube lane changing lesson